It was such a fun experience. I got to visit with my Aunt Marge and her sons Richard and George. I had not seen them since Amanda's wedding and before that it was more than 20 years. I was so grateful Richard invited us. I loved reconnecting with family. Aunt Marge was my mother's aunt. Her husband George was my Grandmother's brother. When I was in my teens I had quite a crush on my cousin George. It is so funny the things you remember. 
Blake and Beau are the cutest funniest little boys. I could not get Blake to give me a serious picture. But he is the silliest.
Cousin George, Cousin Richard and Aunt Marge Pozesky
George Pozesky and Amanda
Richard invited us to join him and his brother George at Olive Garden in Las Vegas. We had so much fun.
Richard invited us to join him and his brother George at Olive Garden in Las Vegas. We had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment