Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Wonderful Easter 2010

It was a wonderful Easter Weekend. I could not have asked for anything to go better. I was able to have my whole family with me. Our home was filled with children laughing and playing. It was a mess, but a wonderful mess. The big grandchildren are so sweet to the little ones. And the little ones especially Logan loves his big cousin Carter. Since it was the first time in eight years I had them all together I had to do everything with them. We went to the Art Festival where Carter and Taylor got their hair styled and their faces painted. We decorated eggs and made Easter candy necklaces. As you can tell from the pictures we had a great time decorating cookies. Carter and Taylor did such a good job with Jen and Elizabeth's help. Amber tried to help Logan, but he just loved to eat them more than decorate them. We played baseball outside. It was a beautiful day. The children found their baskets hidden by the Easter Bunny. He did a good job. We even had an Easter Egg Hunt. Logan was so cute looking for the eggs. Carter and Taylor were so sweet to help him find his eggs. My children are such a delight in my life. I love it when we are all together. Thank you everyone for making it such a special weekend.

































No comments:

Post a Comment