
It was Jen's first birthday with us since she married Jimmy. We love her so much and wanted to make it special for her. She has such a kind heart and is always thinking how to make others happy so today was her day to be special. She wanted the men to do all the cooking and shopping for dinner and they did a great job. We had yummy steak and oven potatoes. Jimmy did a great job putting it all together. Jen loves cheesecake just like her husband so we had that for desert. That was Dad's assignment and he did a great job picking one up at Costco.

Jen, you even look adorable blowing out candles :)

We love you Jen and we are grateful everyday to our Heavenly Father for bringing you into Jimmy's life and ours.

Grandma Lindell and birthday girl.

Emma loves her Aunt Jen.

Jimmy, tell us what you really think. Ha Ha!!

I had this great idea to make Jen a book for her birthday. I wanted to put their story of how they met and what led up to their fairy tale wedding. Well I worked for hours and had exactly two pages done. So as usual poor Elizabeth got roped into my idea. Luckily she thought it was a good idea so she spent about 20 hours making the book. I watched Emma while she toiled. I really wanted it in hard copy that "Fairy Tales Do Come True". Elizabeth did such an amazing job and the look on Jen's face made it all worth while. We love you Jen and my your Fairy Tale last through eternity.

My amazing daughter Elizabeth and her wonderful husband Matt.

My sweet sister Maureen, her darling daughter Sarah, and her always helpful husband Brad.
No comments:
Post a Comment