How could you not enjoy Christmas with those five adorable grandchildren. I love being with them and watching each of them grow. They each have their own separate and individual personalities.
Jen and Jen.
What a wonderful great aunt. Maureen peeled each grape for Emma to eat. It was so cute and Emma loves grapes.
Jan and Jimmy had a mustache growing contest. They thought they were so cool. I must admit I'm glad it is over. I like my man clean shaven.
I had such a good time watching the kids as we played Guesstures. They were more entertaining than the game itself.
Andrew loves to build. Every building toy we had he was all over it.
Nick and his family were on their way to Las Vegas to spend two weeks with his family. They spent an evening with us. We had such a good time with them. Their children are so sweet. Andrew, Nick, Aubrey, Jen and Isabel.
We were going to spend the day up at Pine Valley playing in the snow and warming up in a friends cabin, but when we got up in the morning it was raining for the 4th day in St George so we had no idea what it would be like in snow country. So instead we went to Jumpin Jacks to let the little ones burn off their excess energy. The grandkids had a wonderful time.
Abby sure loves her mom and dad.
Emma was happy to be on a padded floor. So no matter how many times she fell it didn't hurt.
Taylor sure loves her daddy and he sure loves her.
I love to watch the kids decorate cookies. They are so creative and they have such a good time. Carter and Logan really got into it. Logan loves to eat the cookies he decorates.
Even though we have Christmas each year the weekend before Christmas somehow Santa knows and finds Taylor and Carter at their dad and Jen's house.
Jen and Jimmy got a nice new BBQ for Christmas.
What a happy and loving family. Johnny and Amber are so blessed to have such adorable children.
Abby with her sweet mommy.
I was able to get a really good price on matching aprons. Don't we look cute.
Logan sure loves his daddy.
I love that cheezy smile, Jen.
Emma hanging out with her dad.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter.
I love my little Abby and Emma.
Our Little Miss Emma is learning to walk a little better each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment