Saturday, November 7, 2009

Abigail's Blessing Day

It was such a wonderful day filled with family especially our special little grandchildren. Amber looked amazing so soon after giving birth. Abigail is a beauty just like her mother. Logan is such a stud in his new suit. He actually posed for a picture. I thought I would die laughing. He is such a little ham. It was so wonderful having all my family together. Even great grandma came and had a wonderful time.
What a perfect little family. So full of love. They bring me so much joy.

Who can resist that smile?

How does Logan know how to pose for a picture. He is so smart.

Taylor, Carter, Great Grandma Lindell, Carter

One proud papa. What an amazing son.

Carter loves his cousin and his grandma. I sure do love my Carter. He is so kind to little ones.
Such a sweet family. They love their new cousin Abigail.
Can you believe this adorable picture of Abigail with her Great Grandma Eldora Lindell.
What a little angel. A gift from Heaven that we are all grateful for. Sweet little Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment