Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Fun Day With Taylor and Carter

Each year I take Taylor and Carter to paint. This year Taylor was the one who brought it up. I love the fact that painting is something they look forward to each year. I love taking them to do it and watching what they create. This year Taylor did her dish totally by herself. Carter still needs help. He likes to give up before it is finished, but this year he even helped Aunt Elizabeth with her castle for Emma. For the first time Grandpa came with us. He asked if he could make the Special Plate for Jen. It turned out quite amazing. It took Grandpa and Auntie a lot longer to finish than us. It was a nice overcast day so I took the two of them and Emma to the water park downtown. We had a good time. Jesse and his family were also there. It was nice catching up with them. The children picked to have lunch at Golden Corral where Matt joined us. He had just gotten home from Scout Camp. Elizabeth sure did miss him. Taylor wanted to go back to the house with Matt in his jeep. She is getting very brave to go in the jeep.



No comments:

Post a Comment