Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Weekend 2010

It was such a great weekend. We had the whole gang for Father's Day. On Saturday the grandchildren all went on the slip and slide. Carter actually went slipping and sliding and had a smile on his face. Taylor was like an old pro. She just kept going and going. It was Logan's first time on a slip and slide and he loved it. He went over and over and over. He finally stopped when he was just too cold to do it anymore. Abby and Emma did not like it very much. It was windy and that made the kids cold. A five dollar slip and slide is priceless. Being with family what could be better!!!!












Johnny hanging out with Logan.
I love the hair, Taylor.
Everybody loves Emma, especially Taylor. Emma, you are a lucky baby.
I think Jan actually liked the gift I got him for Father's day. He was sure having fun with it.
Great Grandma just enjoying the day.
I love this picture of Jan and me. I love our expressions.
Look at those two growing up. They love their daddy.
Johnny with his two beautiful children Abby and Logan.

You sure can tell who Emma loves in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment