Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pine Valley With My WCEA Buddies

For the past couple of years I have been on the Executive Board of WCEA. It is a very time consuming job, but I love the people I work with. They are such wonderful women who give a lot of their time and talents. This summer we decided to do a retreat so we could do some playing with all of our hard work. Not everyone was able to come, but those that did had a great time to remember. On the ground is Kathleen Wagner. She is our WCEA President and is she one amazing lady. She must work at least 40 hours a week on association business. Above Kathleen is Claudia Empey. It was her family cabin we stayed in. Oh, and what a cabin it was. I loved everything about it. Claudia is a totally loving and giving person. The next person in the black shirt is Sue. She is our Uniserve Director and what an amazing person she is. She always is the level headed one in a crisis. I have known her for years and I admire her so much. Above her with the glasses is Kris Perkes. What a fun person she is. Life has thrown her more than her fair share of hard balls and she always picks herself up and is a better person because of it. The last person at the top is Ellen Bennett. This was the first chance I had to really get to know her. Her husband does the movie reviews for the local paper. It was a great 24 hours. We worked hard and played hard.
I want to make one of these games so that is why I took a picture of it and put it in my blog.
I loved this cabin. If I designed one myself I could not have done it better.

What a view.
There was space for everyone in this cabin.


No comments:

Post a Comment