
Oh, what a special surprise I had this Christmas. To see my two brothers made my Christmas the best ever. I knew for a month that John was coming and I was so excited. I kept hoping my brother Michael would come, but he kept avoiding the question. Well on Christmas morning as I was on my way to Las Vegas to see my family Michael calls and tells me he is surprising people by going to their homes. He finally gave in and told me he was at Teresa and Marisa's house. I was so excited to know he was in Las Vegas and on his way to Michele's house. I was so excited. I wanted to speed all the way to Vegas, but I controlled myself. I think I had a big grin on my face all the way there. Who could help but love those two. Michele and David got John electric warming gloves for his motorcycle. Michael loved them too. That picture of them just makes me smile.

My sweet Amanda got the cutest apron for Christmas. I wanted to steal it. She is such a dear person in my life. I love being around her. She is the best mother. Her boys are so lucky to have her.

What a wonderful extra surprise. Teresa and Marisa were there. I loved getting to see them. They both look great. Teresa is going back to school to update her nursing licence. I think it is a great idea in this economy.

I gave the boys the race track for Christmas and they sure seemed to love it. They are the cutest boys.

Who can resist those boys in their handsome new Christmas outfits and those adorable smiles. Beau, Blake and Evan you have my heart.


I tried to get the perfect picture of my brothers and sisters, but this was the best picture of all of them. Not perfect, but still something that puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it. Cathy, Michael, Maureen, John and Michele. I am the luckiest person in the world to have such wonderful siblings. I love them so much.


Sarah was so cute with the boys. They love her. The peace jacket she has on Maureen bought on our trip to Pennsylvania. She got it in New Hope. We all loved it. I am so glad Maureen got it. No one will have a jacket like it in Utah.

The boys are so happy to have their daddy around. Vern seems to be having such a wonderful time being around his boys. They are such a gift from heaven.

Maureen and Brad have big smiles, because they are thinking about the cruise they are going on tomorrow.
Cathy it looks like you had an amazing Christmas. The most wonderful thing about your post is that it's not full of all the presents you got or that were given - it's full of smiling faces of your family. I found that us just being together was the greatest gift I could receive this year. I have great friends, loving family and a roof over my head. What more could a girl want.
ReplyDelete