In July I had a few days to do what ever I wanted, so I ran down to Las Vegas to spend some time with my adorable grandchildren. We hung out one day with their Great Aunt Michele and Amber was able to pick out material to have some new dresses to go with her fantastic new figure. We ate lunch at one of my favorite places, Cafe Rio. Michele and Amber both love to eat there so that is where we ate. In the picture of Logan below, Michele was spitting water at him and he laughing hysterically. The kids and I went over to Melinda's house and went swimming. Benita came, also. It was so nice to get to visit with her. It was such a fun couple of days. I love it when i just get to spend time with Johnny's family. The kids are so cute when they are at their home. They are just down right silly. Johnny is the best dad. There is nothing he likes to do more than spend time with his children and his wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment