I had so many wonderful pictures about my week in New Orleans that I made a book just about this one week. So here are just a few of my favorite pictures and memories. The five of us plus Nancy's husband had so much fun. In the picture above is Nancy, me, Peri, Kris and Kathleen. New Orleans is so much more amazing than they ever show in movies and on TV. Everything you look at is a picture waiting to be taken. In the French Quarters it feels like you are back in time. Going out to the swamps to see the alligators was such an unforgettable experience. They went right up next to the boat. And the food. I gained 10 pounds. I don't know how anyone stays thin living in New Orleans. Even when you think you are ordering something healthy it isn't. I would love to go back there, but not in July the humidity was unbearable. But that is my only complaint about the place. Everything else I loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment