Little Miss Emma all dressed up for her first birthday party. She was dressed in flower power and the table was decorated in flower power. This was her night.
I think maybe mommy enjoyed Emma's gifts more than Emma did.
Logan was such a good helper. He loved helping Emma open her gifts.
Emma loves her cousin, Sarah.
Watch me I'm going to walk. And she did just a few steps, but it made our day.
Cousin Logan was full of hugs and kisses for the birthday girl.
Abby was just adorable as usual.
Our amazing Jen made the adorable princess cake. WOW! Jen is there anything you can't do?
Emma's favorite part of the cake was the princess on top.
Such proud parents. Matt and Elizabeth, you have done a great job with Emma. She is such a happy easy going little one.
Emma looks so fluffy in her little tutu.
Emma brings me so much joy. I love being with her.
Matt loves to rough house with her and she loves it. She loves her daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment