Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Taylor's 9th Birthday

WOW! Birthday girl. Even the Jubilee of Trees had a lot of gifts for you.
At first I couldn't get Carter and Taylor to let me take a picture, but then they wanted a picture taken in front of every tree they liked. They were so cute. The tree below was an under the sea tree which you could probably tell from the expressions on their faces.
Carter makes the perfect monkey.

It was so nice of Santa to be there. What a beautiful family.
This was my favorite tree.
What a beautiful nine year old.
After the Jubilee of Trees we all went to lunch at Panda Express which everyone knows is Taylor's favorite place to eat.
How do you like that birthday cake. Jamacia did an amazing job. I thought it was too pretty to cut into.
Taylor with her Great Grandma Lindell.
I love being with my Taylor. I don't know how it is possible, but I love her more every year. She is the perfect granddaughter.

When I was Taylor's age I was given a special jewelery box which I still have to this day. I hope it is something Taylor will cherish.


Happy Birthday, Taylor. May all you wishes come true.
Eleana, Sarah, and Maureen were sure enjoying the cake.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you with Taylor! I have a great one of her with Jimmy I need to bring those by to your house!

    ReplyDelete